I am a marketing professional with an overall experience of around 10 years. Since 2015, Client Servicing has been the key domain of my specialization. As a brand custodian & project coordinator from a service provider agency side, I have handled the role of acting as a bridge between the creative team and the client across various business segments like…
- Agricultural equipment & inputs
- Auto components
- Graphic arts equipment
- Industrial heavy equipment
- Nonprofit organizations
- Power generation & management
- Real estate, etc.
I have successfully carried out creative project management with the help of…
- Graphic designers to help design visually rich communication collaterals
- Digital and offset print vendors to help deliver the clients’ print requirements
- Digital marketers to help with the clients’ digital strategies and their execution
- Website developer for web and app development requirements
- E-book developers to create innovative interactive e-books
- Voice over artists to coordinate voice over projects
- Video composers to develop product and service videos
- 3D artists to help deliver 3D project requirements
- Augmented and Virtual Reality developers to deliver engaging new technology projects
Regular interactions with fellow creative and technical professionals have helped me gain a broader understanding of their language, technical terminologies, and briefing requirements. On the other hand, exposure to clients from different business domains has helped me gain a better understanding of the expectations of creative deliverables that clients seek.
I love to assist with conceptualizing effective communication collaterals for brands, content & copywriting as well as storyboarding as and when the opportunity presents itself. My professional responsibilities have groomed me to be detail-oriented, innovative, well-read, communicative, and proactive.
To know more, the link to my professional LinkedIn page is –